Good morning! Here’s the news:
- Apple’s stock closed at an all-time high, putting the company’s market cap just $20 billion behind the combined value of Google and Microsoft.
- If you want to get an idea about what the next iPhone will look like, then take a look at these iPhone 5 cases that are sprouting up.
- Lost in the news about Netflix’s decision to split up is the fact that Netflix is in a battle with the SEC over disclosing subscriber churn numbers. Netflix says it doesn’t matter, the SEC says it does.
- Big investigative piece on an Amazon warehouse in rural Pennsylvania reveals brutal working conditions.
- Microsoft paid $1.5 million to a female executive in the UK who was unfairly passed over for a promotion.
- Months after its announcement, Yahoo still hasn’t launched its Flipboard competitor, but it says its going to very soon.
- Facebook is about to add Read, Watched, Listened buttons and much more at its big developer conference on Thursday.
- Check out 10 of the coolest patents held by Steve Jobs.
Follow 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know and never miss an update!
Please Note: Business Insider will never share your information
with any other companies. You also have the ability to unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time
simply by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each email